The new way to share documents
Teachers share many documents with their students on a daily basis. Plus, many educators have expressed the desire to use new technologies and move to a paperless classroom environment.
How can you do it? TagMyDoc, a technology used by tens of thousands of teachers all around the world, is the ultimate tool for you.
Instantly share your documents from within the classroom
- Associate a validating tag (QR Code) to your documents with the TagMyDoc application
- Display or distribute the validating tag in the classroom
- Let your students scan the validating tag with their tablet or their smartphone to instantly retrieve all documents they need for class
Distribute the updates of your documents without effort
- Your students will be notified in real time by email once you create a new version of a document
- Create new versions of a document such as a homework assignment, a syllabus, a lecture note, without changing the validating tag you distributed; it will always provide the most up-to-date version!
Easily generate discussions about a document with your students
- Let students ask questions and give feedback in the document’s comment zone
- Easily access the comment box of a document by clicking or scanning its validating tag
Store your documents in a powerful cloud-based archiving system without leaving your actual work environment
- From within your Microsoft Office suite, a single click is all you need to update your documents and store them in your TagMyDoc cloud-based environment
- Organize your documents in folders and retrieve the folder’s validating tag to distribute the most up-to-date content to your students
Take advantage of other unique sharing and validating features
Encourage your students to get involved, which will facilitate their learning with an innovative and easy-to-use tool! Do like thousands of other teachers all around the world and join TagMyDoc now:
As mentioned in…